Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What is with the weather in Utah?

Now most of you know I have lived in areas with vastly different climates. Here in Utah it is blazing hot in summer, cold and snowy in Winter and sometimes mixed up in between. I have also lived in Russia where a high without windchill could be in the negatives for days on end and it is perfectly normal. Then there is Oregon where winter plays out like a particularly dreary "Twilight" scene with cold and rizzly rain, cloudy all the time and then the good part is when freezing rain hits and all of the Californian Expatriates drive around like there on an oil slick. Very amusing to watch.
Now I got up this morning to a sleet like drool plastering the ground which is what it stayed like till I turned the corner above La Caille and it changed almost instantly to snow. Now it has been snowing steadily since but form what I have heard around the valley, it hasn't made up its mind yet whether to rain, snow or just glower at us.

I guess I should just be happy that the snow hasn't drifted to the fourth story of downtown buildings, right Russia?

No comments: